Sunday, July 14, 2013

Brassard Wedding

It's official... Taryn and Scott are finally married! They make the cutest couple and it's evident to everyone around that they have a true and lasting love. We are beyond happy for them! I truly believe God has blessed them with each other. They both deserve the absolute best and they got it! 

Taryn did most of the wedding planning all on her own (with the help of Pinterest) and it was one of the prettiest weddings I've ever seen! She used a mix of neutral colors and hints of pale pink. There was a shabby chic theme with classy, antique decorations. 

Please enjoy some pictures!

Our bridesmaid dresses. We picked our own after we were told our color options. The dressed turned out beautifully all together! 

Table decorations. 

Name place cards. 

The "guest book". Everyone signs a square of the quilt with their well wishes. 

My flowers and adorable handbag. 


My hair! It's hard to see the details but it's braided across the back. I loved the flower. 

Taryn was such a gorgeous bride! I'm so honored to be part of her special day!



We had a blast helping decorate and getting ready for this awesome day. Then it was time for pictures and the ceremony! I wish I had a picture of Scott's face as his beautiful bride was walking down the aisle. It was absolutely perfect! I had a hard time holding my composure! The when the "I do's" were all said, the happy couple walked out to "Ho Hey" by the Lumineers. 

We took more pictures with the whole wedding party and then it was time for food, drinks, cake, and dancing....lots of dancing! Oh, and of course, photo booth fun. 









We had a blast! It was so great to get to see old friends and meet new ones. Congratulations to the Mr. and Mrs.! We love you guys! 

Leah & Jerry

No comments:

Post a Comment